Friday 24 August 2012

Euro Trip - Mummy did it again....

It has become custom during these blogs for me and your mum (more so me) to have a little light hearted fun at each others expense, well here's another one.
Whilst up Mount Baldo I carried you around in your rucksack and it was surprisingly comfortable and light. After we had walked around for a few hours and you fell asleep we decided to stop for lunch at the cafe.
You woke up and as we were deciding to come down I carried Izzy and your mum put the rucksack on. We had walked for a few minutes when your mum said "this is very comfortable and light isn't it,"
My response was "of course it bloody well is, I'm carrying Izzy and laughed"
At this point I took the attached picture and your mum, laughing, told me to f@&k right off...... Naughty mummy but we do love her. Xxx
PS when I was writing this Izzy heard mummy swearing and was so shocked she could mot contain herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment