Sunday 17 November 2013

Cheltenham Races... and Mommy disgraced herself AGAIN!!!

We went to the races today and had a great day just relaxing and having fun, it was a really good day. My old friend Duncan Girling (who your big brother is named after) has moved locally and his wife Debbie now works at Durglex, small world. Anyway we have been trying to meet up for a while so we agreed to meet at the races. Great seeing them, greT company and he's not changed. We ended up going back to their home and after much wine and and take away curry we're were tired and a bit worse for wear, particularly your mom. 
We took a taxi back and after putting you mom to bed I went over to nanna's to collect you, it's now about midnight.
After getting back and putting you to bed  I was about to lock up when..... It happened AGAIN, your mom projectile vomited across the bed and all over the carpet!! (A week before we are due to move out, and this while this is not the first time I feel it will certainly not be the last) After cleaning it all up, I might add while I'm doing this your mom has got backing to bed and is sleeping amongst the vomit!!!! I cleaned you mom and the bed up. It's now 2am in the morning and I decide to sleep in your bed as it was the safest place to be.
Luckily the carpet is OK but your moms a little sensitive this morning, lol.
However, we had a great day but I unfortunately did not take picture, your moms quite happy about that though!

No comments:

Post a Comment