Wednesday 24 September 2014

Lipstick

Your turning into a proper little lady now and have started looking at yourself in the mirror a lot. You have also become quite find of make-up and enjoy putting on your blushes and eye 'stuff' (not sure what it's called. Lol)
However, your love is lipstick and you often wear this. This morning was no different except you decide that your mom and I would also benefit from some lipstick.

What concerns me most is that after applying moms you des used that not only should I have the pink one, you actually spent quite a lot of time applying mine and did a far better job than both your moms and your own. I can only think it must be down to my peer lips, lol.

Anyway, here we all are, in bad, with the results.

ALSO, WE TOOK A VIDEO OF YOU PUTTING ON MY LIPSTICH BUT UNTIL YOUR MOM GETA OFF HER LAZY BOTTOM WE WILL NOT AEE IT!!!!!!!!! Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment