Wednesday 1 January 2014

Lovely Dinner......... Not!!!

All I can say is its a good job Nanna an Chris came down to stay with us for a few day because at least we ate, I at this point have to thank Chris for not only suggesting but paying for a hearty breakfast for us all in the morning.
The reason being is that we had planned to have a lovely chicken curry that night and even popped into the local shop to get some mushrooms etc. as the night went on and your mom was still cooking I was not concerned a dinner with your mom is usually late!!!
Then all of a sudden your mom said "the chicken was past it's date so I did something else, that's fine I said (it was now 10:30pm so we can just have a veg curry. How silly of me, instead I had a, wait for it............. sandwich which had taken 2 hours to make and for the record it was nice but not as nice as a chicken curry, lol. Funny mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment