Saturday 17 August 2013

Supa Freakin Dope

It's a long story but here goes, and it obviously about your mom.
A while back we were watching The Voice (singing show on tv) On the show is a singer called Wil-i-am, who you mom thinks is super cool (he is a bit cool but not as cool as me, lol) Anyway he always makes up quotes and on one of the shows he said super 'tic-tac-fresh' which you mom thought was super cool. On the next show he said 'freakin-dope' which you mom also thought was super cool.
So as I could go one better I started calling your mom Supa Freakin Dope, I even changed her name on my mobile! I even have to type that in to call her and what's funny is you find it under Dope.
So when we were out shopping in River Island I seem a cap with the word Dope on. This is the picture I saved on your moms contact and it pops up every time we talk or email each other.xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment